Vintage Pugs and Books

Monday, April 14, 2014

More than a year ago, my friend Laura picked up a box of vintage pug items for me from a yard sale. I finally met up with my friend Suzanne last weekend to get the items, and she had an amazing surprise for me - vintage Alfred Hitchcock books that she inherited. Pugs, vintage and Hitchcock, just a few of my favorite things. Here's what I did with everything: 


What a perfect use of my vintage American Tourister luggage? Who says dogs don't appreciate art? Here's a better look at the framed art:


Next up, an adorable pug figurine that found its way to an end table in my living room. Goes perfectly with my mid-century motif!


I'm so in love with and happy to have these Hitchcock books. My mom and I watched a lot of Hitchcock together and he's one of my all time favorites! 


So happy to have such wonderful friends and thrilled with how well everything works in my space!

No comments:

Post a Comment