Fall Haul

Monday, October 6, 2014

I kind of live for fall fashion. I love wool, tweed, chinky knits and oooooh....all those scarves, hats and gloves. For the second year in a row, I have perused the mall, rejected the fall fashion at retailers and resorted to eBay. Wonderful eBay! My new approach: nothing over $20. Also, plaid, wool and more plaid! Here we go!


What I'm calling my Biggie Smalls Chic look:

Gap buffalo check wrap skirt: $8 (free shipping - I bought this last year, too...it's so good I needed a backup)
Off brand red midi skirt: $14
Gap buffalo check pea coat: $13 ($5 shipping)


Gap tartan plaid wool shorts: $9 (free shipping, a major score...these still had $44.99 tags on them) 
Tights: H&M and Forever 21(because you need to match)


Gap grey wool pleated shorts: $17 (free shipping and more than I wanted to spend). 

That's it for now. I am "watching" a slew of ponchos that I will go back and forth on. Check back for how I'm wearing some of these! What are you wearing this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment