Frye Rory Scrunch from 6PM!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Anybody who knows me knows that I am a total Frye junkie. I already have way too many Fryes, so I've not been looking recently. Then, I had a minor fiasco with my black campus boots (it involves a heel falling off and me only owning one pair of black boots and instead of sending them to Frye for a repair, using Crazy Glue to fix the issue). Since then, I decided if I found a great deal on a pair of black Frye boots, they would be mine.

Fast forward to Black Friday, and 6pm had a HUGE sale on Frye! As in brand new boots for up to 70% off! I limited my search on their site to black boots with a heel (as my campus boots have just a small heel). I settled on the Rory Scrunch. The word "scrunch" turned me off a bit, but I watched the product review and looked online and on Instagram for images of the Rory Scrunch. Fortunately, the boot does not scrunch and is exactly what I was looking for! You saved $248? Highway robbery! 


Thrilled to have found such a great deal on these and can't wait to start putting them to good use! 


No comments:

Post a Comment